Thursday, June 18, 2009

Juice

Most people who know me know that I am not a morning person. I like to sleep. Well my kids are like chickens! They are up with the sun; usually around 6 am every morning. The boys can do a lot for themselves now so I let get up while I sleep longer. Well, the other morning, Matthew came into my room to ask me something and I noticed that he had red punch stains on his mouth. I asked him what it was and he said, "Oh! I made some juice." I got up and went downstairs and this is what I found.




Oh Yeah! Two packages of Kool-Aid (with no sugar) and Crystal Light. I especially like how much water is in the pitcher! I was going to get mad, but then I just thought it was better to takes some pictures 'cause Matthew was really proud. Both Carter and Taylor had red mouths, too. They thought it was great!! I talked to Nathan later that day on the phone and I told him there was 1 container of Crystal Light with the Kool-Aid and Matt says, " No, I put in three, Mom!" So funny!




















3 comments:

  1. Cute story, Carolyn ~
    I'm so glad to find your blog, sweetie (got it off of Kaci's). I remember when your brothers took a permanent marker to your Dalmation dog and connected the dots, among other things!!
    Hey, the family blog almost never gets written on; you might want to change it to my blog:
    "stephanie says so" ~ in fact, my last post is a cute story about Kaci's daughter, Taylor... take care!!!
    Love,
    Aunt Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn, I'm so glad to hear from you. Your family is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..gross! You're a good mom to just grab the camera and not freak out. I would have freaked out! :)

    ReplyDelete