Sunday, July 19, 2009

Gumballs

Yesterday I was at the grocery store and as I was leaving I saw a little girl who had just put her quarter in the gumball machine and this is what she got...











A miniature Mexican flag! Maybe it's just me, but is that not the saddest prize a child could get!? I think it stinks. What makes it worse is that the girl had no idea what it was and she looked so disappointed. I wonder if there were American flags in the machine, too. The poor little girl was probably hoping for a ring that would turn her finger green! I think the only thing worse would be if the machine took your money all together. As I drove home I thought, " Only in California would this be in a gumball machine!"

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I would be sad too! At least give the kid a gumball with the flag! And I'm sure we have the same machine here in AZ with the Mexican flag:)

    ReplyDelete